Sunday, November 18, 2012

So I am going to try this Blogging thing again.

"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it" -- Edith Wharton

     Well I am going to try this again. I did a little dabbling awhile back and I just didn't keep it up. But recently I have gone a few diatribes on Facebook and have had a few good ideas for blog posts but didn't follow through with them. Also a few of my friends have started (or restarted) their own blogs. And I have been inspired to try nay do it.
     So here I sit trying to think of the witty pithy smashingly smart things that will amuse and enlighten those who may and will read this. And All I can do is let the words come as they may knowing that what has to be said shall be said and if I miss anything then Next time I will get it in.
    So now that I have said I am going to do this again I need to set some ground rules for myself so I don't procrastinate and leave myself and my hopeful readers hanging. And I need to keep these rules simple so I with the aging memory that is attached to the storehouse of knowledge, wit, wisdom, and thought I house in Ye Ol' Noggin can remember them. So Here they go:
          Rule 1: This doesn't have to be an "Everyday Thing" but it will be at least Twice a Week.
          Rule 2: A Quote will be at the start of each Blog and that quote will be somehow relevant to the content of what follows in the space below it.
          Rule 3: It will not matter how long or short the message is; it only matters I get to put it in out there and express myself.
          Rule 4: No Nasty Targeting of others.
          Rule 5: Be myself.

     I think I can do this. As a matter of fact I know I can. It will be Good and Cathartic. We all need to Vent, Unload, and Get the good the bad and the ugly off our chests from time to time. I hope people will read waht I post but if no one else does I am doing it for me then. And that is Rule 6: I realize I may be the only one who ever reads this and if so That is OK and if not then I am doing better at reflecting my light that I could ever hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment